Associate Attorney - Family Law
Abom & Kutulakis is a general practice law firm located in downtown Carlisle providing services in the areas of Criminal Defense, Family Law and Estate Administration. We are committed to having a strong presence within our community and encourage our associates to be involved.
Our work environment is friendly, collaborative, and professional. We value staying ahead of the curve with continuing education. The firm encourages work-life balance with a friendly and team oriented office environment. We take pride in producing quality work and providing elite representation to our clients.
We are seeking an Associate Attorney with experience in Family Law to join our firm. Experience in Estate Administration is helpful. A successful candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience in Family Law and have the flexibility to practice in various counties in Southcentral PA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients
- Work effectively and professionally as part of a team, including colleagues, support staff and others involved in a case
- Review and draft pertinent legal documents
- Provide professional and creative options for resolving disputes
- Maintain high level of professional conduct and ethics
- Provide sophisticated legal analysis and arrive at practical solutions for clients
- Conduct accurate legal research
- Graduate of accredited law school and licensed to practice in PA
- 3 or more years of experience in Family Law
- Team player
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail
- Skills and comfort using modern software technology to improve efficiency
- Willingness to work outside typical hours, as necessary
We carefully consider every application and can only accept applications made through this site.