Associate Attorney – Health Care Law
With offices in both both Harrisburg and Philadelphia (Media,Pa), Artz McCarrie Health Law represents large, medium sized and small medical group practices and health care provider organizations, individual physicians and healthcare associations in the following substantive practice areas: health care reimbursement and compliance; government and commercial third party payor audit defenses, arbitration and litigation; Stark and Anti-Kickback compliance; Criminal and Civil Fraud and False Claims defense litigation; professional licensure disciplinary defense litigation; health care employment litigation, including retaliation cases; HIPAA Privacy and Security compliance and litigation; medical staff privileges disputes, hearings and litigation; health care provider and third party payer contract structuring and negotiation; restrictive covenant cases; commercial health care litigation; and basic corporate health care law.
Our work environment is a challenging and collegial environment that allows you to be a lawyer. We are a boutique law firm without the bureaucracy and politics that sometimes exists in larger firms. If you are a talented healthcare law attorney and looking for an opportunity to grow, we may have the right opportunity.
This is a great opening for an experienced attorney to join our Harrisburg office and help us continue to grow our thriving practice. A successful candidate must be a mature, experienced, confident professional, with at least 3 years of experience in health care law, including experience in healthcare compliance and transactional matters. We are looking for a self starter who is dedicated to working in a fast paced environment while delivering creative solutions to our clients in the most efficient way possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise and support clients in the area of health care law
- Provide support directly to shareholders of the firm
- Provide expert legal analysis and provide practical solutions for clients
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients
- Work collaboratively with our administrative and legal team
- Conduct effective legal research
- Review and draft pertinent legal documents
- Obtain and organize appropriate case related materials
- Graduate of accredited law school and licensed to practice in PA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant healthcare regulatory and/or corporate work experience, including prior experience with Medicare and Medicaid, and federal and state healthcare regulatory issues.
- Litigation experience is preferred
- Possess particular strength in transactional work, regulatory due diligence, and contracting
- Interest and aptitude in regulatory and compliance issues.
- Mature and well organized
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Skills and comfort using modern software technology to improve efficiency, such as MS Office, and related applications
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.