APC is a trade association that unites more than 400 members including prime and subcontractors, consulting engineers, material suppliers, manufacturers, and others with an interest in Pennsylvania’s road and bridge construction industry. The association has been serving the industry for more than 80 years and represents the majority of actively bidding contractors in the Commonwealth’s $1.6-billion highway industry. APC works diligently to facilitate the work of its members in their efforts to improve the Commonwealth’s road and bridge network.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. To be successful in this role, candidates should enjoy interacting with association members and industry partners, have strong communication skills, and be well organized.
- Maintain front desk procedures and greet visitors in a friendly manner
- Answer and distribute all telephone communications
- Effectively communicate with Association members and provide information as needed
- Schedule and organize board room requests and coordinate parking
- Maintain Association’s membership database and correspondence, including new membership correspondence and meeting registrations
- Coordinate web postings for transportation projects
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, including USPS mail, UPS/Federal Express deliveries, faxes and office supplies
- Coordinate activities related to association conferences and training courses
- Maintain adequate office and kitchen supplies
- Establish, develop and maintain filing system
- Maintain all equipment including fax machine, printers, copiers and postage meter
- High School Diploma required and Associate Degree preferred
- Professional administrative experience required
- Experience in customer service is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) required
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.