Branch Manager - Plumbing Services
TeamLMI is assisting a service industry icon with 40+ years of success and approximately $25 million in revenue to hire an experienced Branch Manager to join our team for the Bakersfield branch area. To be successful in this role, candidates should have experience in the plumbing services industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced service environment with high call volume. If this sounds like you and you have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
The company is in a period of rapid growth driven by both acquisition and strategic sales initiatives and is headquartered near San Diego, California.
- Manage two smaller branches and a team of field staff
- Work with the Regional Manager and Executive team to develop and execute a sales strategy and business plan for the market that ensures attainment of company goals for customer service, sales and profitability
- Manage the overall operation of the branch including hiring, discipline and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality branch operations
- Works on market action plans to promote the company brand and build customer base
- Responsible for the performance and development of both the inside and field sales personnel
- Monitor and document jobs to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate and establish rapport with regional manager and staff
- Help to maintain a strong and positive company culture that value and develops people
- Cultivate quality and discipline throughout our operations
- Meet with staff to discuss, review and analyze the status of departmental focus, quality, profitability, client satisfaction, and talent.
- Ensure consistency between departments in the branch relating to safety, quality, policies/procedures, customer satisfaction, human resources, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years previous management experience in plumbing services is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred but not required; proven background in business development, management and outside sales may be sufficient
- Experience in the service & repair plumbing industry in California is required
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage a team with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and people skills
- Goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with team and able to work well with others
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Must be comfortable using modern technology including Microsoft Office and associated programs
- IICRC certification is a plus
- Must pass background and drug screening process
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required