Branch Manager - Plumbing Services
TeamLMI is assisting a well established home services company to hire a Branch Manager for its Sacramento location. Headquartered in California, the company is in a period of rapid growth driven by both acquisition and strategic sales initiatives.
Successful candidates must have experience in the plumbing industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced service environment with high call volume.
- Manage a branch and a team of field and office staff
- Work with the Regional Manager and Executive team to develop and execute a sales strategy and business plan for the market that ensures attainment of company goals for customer service, sales and profitability
- Manage the overall operation of the branch including hiring, discipline and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality branch operations
- Works on market action plans to promote the company brand and build customer base
- Responsible for the performance and development of both the inside and field sales personnel
- Monitor and document jobs to ensure customer needs are met
- Communicate and establish rapport with regional manager and staff
- Help to maintain a strong and positive company culture that values and develops people
- Cultivate quality and discipline throughout our operations
- Meet with staff to discuss, review and analyze the status of departmental focus, quality, profitability, client satisfaction and talent.
- Ensure consistency between departments in the branch relating to safety, quality, policies/procedures, customer satisfaction, human resources, etc.
- Experience in the plumbing services industry in California, including 3 years management and leadership experience is required
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage a team with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with team and able to work well with others
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Must be comfortable using modern technology including Microsoft Office and associated programs
- Strong presentation skills and people skills
- Must pass background and drug screening process
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.