Executive Assistant - Commercial Insurance
Founded in 1993, Cindy Elbert Insurance Services Inc. assists ambulance and EMS providers with their commercial insurance needs. We have proudly grown into a very specialized agency with an experienced staff assisting our many customers nationwide. Our culture is friendly and professional with very personalized service provided to every customer.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team and work directly with the President in a support role. To be successful, candidates should be well organized, technology savvy, detail oriented and able to effectively support a busy executive. This position will also provide opportunities for professional growth in the commercial insurance industry.
If this sounds like you and you have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate meetings for owner
- Monitor and organize communication (phone and written)
- Assist customers with needs
- Assist with marketing and social media and technology and modernization
- Prepare materials for conferences and meetings and make travel arrangements
- Perform other support tasks as needed
- Associate Degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years executive level administrative experience is required
- Experience in a commercial insurance agency is required
- Customer and client relations experience is preferred
- Proficiency and comfort using modern software technology to improve efficiency, such as MS Office and related applications
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.