Commercial Insurance Client Services Representative
Founded in 1993, Cindy Elbert Insurance Services assists ambulance and EMS providers with their commercial insurance needs. We have proudly grown into a very specialized insurance agency with an experienced staff that is focused on customer care relationships to our many customers nationwide. Our culture is friendly and knowledgeable with very personalized service provided to every customer.
We are seeking a Commercial Insurance Client Services Representative to join our team working directly with the President in a support role with administrative tasks and customer service and account management functions including application and policy processing. This position is a hybrid remote position and offers the flexibility to work a combination of onsite with a private office and remote.
This position provides a great opportunity for professional growth within the commercial insurance industry. To be successful, candidates should enjoy working with customers, be well organized, technology savvy, detail-oriented, and have the ability to understand and respond to customer needs.
- Assist in the development of a cyber-liability insurance market
- Effectively communicate with clients by phone and email to provide information as needed
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and office supplies
- Process insurance applications, policies, endorsements and renewals
- Document insured’s files for claims and driver requests
- Take calls from prospects, set up and follow through with application request
- Provide excellent customer service and high level of professionalism
- Assist with planning, meetings and coordination of travel arrangements
- Provide assistance for additional projects as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; 2 or 4 year degree is preferred
- Experience working in a professional office environment is required
- At least 1 year experience working in commercial insurance is a plus
- Property and Casualty insurance licenses is preferred but willingness and ability to obtain will be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfort and skills and comfort using agency management software technology
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages and industry operations is a plus
- Ability to secure new business and maintain existing client base is a plus
- Enjoy working with people and have good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Conscientious and high standards for both quality and quantity of work
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced small office casual professional environment
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.