Project Manager - Residential Remodeling
Storms, fires, floods — emergencies happen. Since 1983, the team at C&Z Construction has been here to restore properties when disaster strikes. Our team's fast, high quality service has restored homes and businesses for thousands of clients across Central Pennsylvania.
Our working environment is fast-paced and collaborative. We pride ourselves on supporting our field personnel and giving great service to our customers during difficult times. We also offer a benefits package.
We are seeking Project Managers to join our team to oversee project management of our residential to small commercial restoration projects. This includes managing a team and ultimate responsibility for planning, budgeting, field quality control, estimating and documentation on all projects. Project Managers (PMs) run the entire job - The jobs begin by meeting with the customer to determine and discuss the entire scope of work for the project. The PM maintains constant communication with the customers and insurance adjusters. PMs must be computer proficient and have high level problem solving skills. Experience with Xactimate preferred. Job duties also include but aren't limited to scheduling contractors, budgeting, quality assurance, and maintaining thorough documentation. PM is also responsible for maintaining and supervising the daily tasks of an in-house carpentry crew.
Check out the animated video link below to learn more about what we do!
- Ensure all necessary claim documentation is on file including demolition scopes, draw schedules, selection schedules, etc
- Establish project schedule and budget
- Manage team of contractors/in-house carpentry crew
- Supervise application and receipt of building permits
- Conduct regular site visits
- Establish and oversee project quality and safety
- Establish and maintain customer communication
- Oversee after-hours emergency services
- 3 to 5 years of field construction and project management experience preferred. Experience with large remodeling projects ($150,000-$300,000) is a plus
- Experience in residential remodeling
- Experience in estimating construction projects
- Project management experience in the restoration industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as project scheduling software programs
- Must be proficient in interpreting Xactimate scopes of work
- Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to navigate plans and specifications
- Strong critical thinking and decision making ability
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines in a complex environment with shifting priorities
- Basic mathematical, spatial and conceptual thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and people skills
- Goal oriented, highly motivated self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with team and solicit help when needed
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- This position includes substantial field work
- Must be comfortable working in outdoor weather conditions
- Frequent sitting, walking, standing, use of hands, driving, talking
- Must have clear vision, color and depth perception and peripheral vision
- Must have clean driving record and able to drive distances when required
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.