Johnson, Duffie, Stewart & Weidner (Johnson Duffie), established in 1914 and one of the oldest and largest law firms in the Harrisburg area, is a multi-discipline practice law firm with attorneys uniquely prepared and experienced to meet the increasingly complex legal challenges of today. We offer comprehensive legal services in over 15 practice areas.
The firm promotes a collegial work environment and has fostered a culture of excellence in its 105+ year history. Along with competitive salary, we offer benefits including medical, disability, life insurance, profit sharing, and much more.
Johnson Duffie is seeking an Executive Assistant to work with the firm administrator. Ideal candidates will need to have administrative experience working in a professional office setting, possess strong communication skills, have exceptional attention to detail and be comfortable using technology.
- Assist administrator, attorneys and staff in various projects and office related tasks
- Monitor and organize communication (phone and written)
- Maintain communication with clients and provide information as necessary
- Effectively work with firm administrator, attorneys and support staff
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years administrative experience working in a professional office
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and comfort using new technology
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.