The Kennedy, PC Law Offices is a specialized civil litigation law firm with six offices throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland. Since 2001, we have provided legal services to the long-term care provider community. Our growing list of clients range from large organizations traded on the New York Stock Exchange to small, non-profit companies operating a single site. We represent clients on a wide variety of issues including: Medicaid Eligibility Appeals, Guardianships, Collections and more.
We value our people and strive to create a positive work environment for all employees by supporting high levels of professional collaboration, encourage work-life balance, and provide excellent compensation and benefits. We also believe strongly in providing personalized care and communicating frequently with our clients. Our attorneys stay sharp by dedicating significant time and energy to remain current in the issues affecting the healthcare industry.
Our work environment is highly collaborative, professional and family-oriented.
We are seeking an experienced attorney to join our practice. Applicants must have an exceptional ability to communicate, stay organized, set priorities, conduct legal research, and analyze legal issues. Qualified candidates must have litigation experience. Our practice requires broad knowledge of many interrelated areas of law, so candidates with prior experience in areas such as Medicaid eligibility, orphan’s court/guardianships, administrative law, wills and estates, elder law, and civil litigation are preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct administrative and civil litigation hearings and/or trials.
- Provide expert legal analysis and practical solutions for clients
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients
- Work collaboratively with our legal team
- Conduct effective legal research
- Review and draft pertinent legal documents
- Obtain and organize appropriate case related materials
- Graduate of accredited law school
- Member of Pennsylvania Bar is required and licensing in one or more of NJ, MD, OH, WV, DE or NY is preferred.
- 5 or more years of general litigation experience required
- Mature and well organized
- Existing Book of business is preferred
- Strong work ethic with very high standards for both quality and quantity of work
- Ability to execute tasks independently and thoroughly
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Skills and comfort using modern software technology to improve efficiency, such as MS Office, and related applications
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.