Client Services Coordinator - Commercial Real Estate
Lee & Associates is a nationally recognized commercial real estate brokerage firm. Our team in Pennsylvania has an impressive client roster that includes leading developers, institutional investors and corporations. In addition, the principals bring a strong track record of complex transaction work with over 100 years of collective commercial real estate experience.
Lee & Associates is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to join our office in Mechanicsburg, PA. This position is a key role to providing our clients and sales professionals with a full spectrum of support. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Prepare proposals and marketing materials for projects and new business
- Manage listings by tracking, updating and producing activity reports.
- Attend broker meetings and perform other office duties as assigned
- Prepare budgets for marketing and other projects
- Organize and coordinate client meetings and other functions
- Coordinate and manage internal expense and revenue reporting requirements
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to provide creative solutions to client real estate needs
- Organize office supplies and materials
- College degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) is required
- Minimum of 5 years of related professional administrative office experience is required
- Experience in real estate is preferred
- Active PA real estate license is a plus
- Strong proficiency with graphing skills using PowerPoint and with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Ability to multi task projects with accuracy and prioritization work successfully to a deadline, and effectively manage time and workload
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.