Executive Assistant - Commercial Real Estate
Lee & Associates of Eastern Pennsylvania is seeking a full time Executive Assistant to join our office in Mechanicsburg. This position plays a critical role for the Company, providing our clients and sales professionals with a full spectrum of support across a wide variety of marketing and administrative responsibilities.
Our working environment is team oriented, collaborative and fast paced. We offer our employees a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes a 401k match, assistance with medical insurance premiums, paid holidays, a generous PTO allowance, and regular training opportunities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to shine in an independent, flexible work environment, and have the desired qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Serve as Client Services Coordinator
- Prepare presentation and marketing materials for projects and new business
- Manage listings by tracking, updating and producing activity reports
- Attend broker meetings and perform other office duties as assigned
- Prepare budgets for marketing and other projects
- Organize and coordinate client meetings and other events
- Coordinate and manage internal expense and revenue reporting requirements
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to provide creative solutions to client real estate needs
- Periodic travel within the market may be required.
- College degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) is required
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate is preferred
- Strong proficiency with graphing skills using PowerPoint and with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required
- Experience using MS Project, CRM, InDesign and/or Mapping software is a plus
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage time and workload in a deadline driven environment
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.
Lee & Associates is a privately held, national commercial real estate brokerage firm with 70 offices that serves a rapidly growing number of large corporations, institutions, and private investors in North America, and through its affiliates, Western Europe. Locally, Lee & Associates of Eastern Pennsylvania maintains offices in Suburban Philadelphia and Central Pennsylvania, where our brokerage teams have an impressive client roster that includes leading developers, institutional investors, and corporations. Founded in 2015, the Eastern Pennsylvania team has grown to a 30+ person enterprise, with 16 partners in its local ownership group.