Human Resources Manager
Camp Hill, PA
Morefield Communications is Central PA's leading business technology solutions provider. For over 70 years and three generations, Morefield has grown and evolved to provide expert solutions and outstanding service of voice, IT services and multimedia solutions to premier organizations in Pennsylvania.
Our team is highly collaborative and supports a broad range of technical disciplines. This creates a diverse work environment with great opportunities for all of our employees to learn and grow professionally.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team to develop and execute HR strategy in support of our business plan and continued growth. The HR Manager is responsible for all areas of compensation and benefits, recruitment and retention, communication, performance management and leadership development. This position will lead employee engagement efforts to enhance our corporate culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment of high-tech, client-oriented team members
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations which includes reporting of required forms
- Administer competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Implement policies and procedures and maintain Employee Handbook.
- Facilitate employee onboarding including preparing workspace and providing new employee orientation.
- Coordinate performance management and leadership development programs
- Facilitate effective two-way corporate communication thru company-wide meetings, employee newsletters, and other means
- Perform and oversee insurance benefits and retirement benefits administration,
- Meet with and advise executive team and management regarding organizational and employment issues
- Generate reports for use by HR, accounting, managers and executives, including ETO usage, benefits costs, overtime and commissions
- Organize quarterly company-wide meetings
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Record all work-related injuries and illnesses and reports all workers' compensation cases to insurer
- Help to maintain a strong and positive company culture that values people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or related field is required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required. Experience in technology industry is preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Complete understanding of HR administration, including onboarding and benefits
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required
- Technical competence in the use of HRIS systems, ConnectWise, and other business software programs is preferred
- Ability to implement policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Organized, team player who is considerate and able to work well with others
- Possess a high degree of creativity
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.