Human Resources Manager
Camp Hill, PA
For over 70 years, Morefield Communications has served the Pennsylvania business community by providing business technology solutions with expert solutions and outstanding service. Now under the third generation leadership with John D. Morefield, the company has transformed into a cutting edge provider of voice, IT services and multimedia solutions. Morefield designs, installs and supports a wide array of technology solutions, specializing in networking, IP telephony, IT support services, managed IT services, premise security and audio/video. The combination of exceptional technical depth and partnerships with the world’s leading technology companies have helped Morefield succeed in a fast changing industry.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team to develop and execute HR strategy designed to support our strategic plan for growth. The HR Manager is responsible for all areas of compensation and benefits, recruitment and retention, communication, performance management and leadership development. This position will lead employee engagement efforts to enhance our corporate culture. If you are qualified and interested in being a part of a strong and growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee recruitment of high-tech, client-oriented team members
- Facilitate employee onboarding including preparing workspace and providing new employee orientation.
- Administer competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Coordinate performance management and leadership development programs
- Facilitate effective two-way corporate communication thru company-wide meetings, employee newsletters and other means
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations which includes reporting of required forms
- Implement policies and procedures and maintain Employee Handbook
- Perform and oversee insurance benefits and retirement benefits administration
- Meet with and advise executive team and management regarding organizational and employment issues
- Generate reports for use by HR, accounting, managers and executives, including ETO usage, benefits costs, overtime and commissions
- Organize quarterly company-wide meetings
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Record all work-related injuries and illnesses and reports all workers' compensation cases to insurer
- Help to maintain a strong and positive company culture that values people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience is required. Experience in technology industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Complete understanding of HR administration, including onboarding and benefits
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required
- Technical competence in the use of HRIS systems, ConnectWise and other business software programs is preferred
- Ability to implement policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Organized, team player who is considerate and able to work well with others
- Possess a high degree of creativity
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.