Sales Director - IT Services, Multimedia and Voice
Camp Hill, PA
For over 70 years, Morefield Communications has served the Pennsylvania business community by providing business technology solutions with expert solutions and outstanding service. Now under the third generation leadership with John D. Morefield, the company has transformed into a cutting edge provider of voice, IT services and multimedia solutions. Morefield designs, installs and supports a wide array of technology solutions, specializing in networking, IP telephony, IT support services, managed IT services, premise security and audio/video. The combination of exceptional technical depth and partnerships with the world’s leading technology companies have helped Morefield succeed in a fast changing industry.
We are seeking a Sales Director to join our management team to oversee the development and performance of all sales activities including management of field sales team. Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial energy and a willingness/desire to try new strategies andtactics to help develop sales and the sales team. If you are qualified and interested in being a part of a strong and growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage field sales team over Central PA region through consistent and repeatable sales processes
- Develop field sales team by providing coaching and accountability
- Onboarding of new sales people
- Ensure goals and related action plans are created by individuals for performance and accountability
- Responsible for recruitment of high-tech, client-oriented sales team members
- Maintain regular activity tracking and performance attainment by the team and individual Sales Reps in order to provide predictable and forward looking metrics
- Maintain contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures communication and implement within the Sales team.
- Provide regular reporting against plan to VP of Sales
- Travel within Central PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is required
- 5 or more years progressive experience in sales and sales management is required
- 3 or more years of experience working in a channel partner relationship is a plus
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive sales team success
- Sales management experience in a technology company is required
- Experience with selling enterprise IT services, managed services, hardware and software solutions preferred
- Experience showing consistent career progression into senior management role
- Sense of urgency with the ability to meet monthly performance deadlines and reporting requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage a team with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Organized, team player who is considerate and able to work well with others
- Strong understanding of how to build a sales culture and good practices focused on customer satisfaction
- Strong time management abilities and selling a broad portfolio of services
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite and other CRM software programs
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.