Vice President of Sales
Camp Hill, PA
For over 70 years, Morefield Communications has served the Pennsylvania business community by providing business technology solutions with expert solutions and outstanding service. Now under the third generation leadership with John D. Morefield, the company has transformed into a cutting edge provider of voice, IT services and multimedia solutions. Morefield designs, installs and supports a wide array of technology solutions, specializing in networking, IP telephony, IT support services, managed IT services, premise security and audio/video. The combination of exceptional technical depth and partnerships with the world’s leading technology companies have helped Morefield succeed in a fast changing industry.
We are seeking a Vice President of Sales to join our executive team and oversee the development and performance of all sales activities. This includes management of sales managers, marketing and providing leadership towards the achievement of profitability and growth in-line with our core values. The VP of Sales collaborates with counterparts on services delivery and the back-office teams to create efficient repeatable processes and ensure high customer satisfaction. If you are qualified and interested in being a part of a strong and growing company, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops a sales strategy and business plan for the market that ensures attainment of company goals for customer service, sales and profitability.
- Creates market action plans to promote the Morefield brand and penetrate new markets and green field opportunities.
- Provides regular reporting against plan to senior leadership team.
- Manages sales team through consistent and repeatable sales processes. Responsible for the performance and development of both the inside and field sales personnel.
- Ensures goals and related action plans are created by individuals as well as by the team for performance and accountability.
- Maintains regular activity tracking and performance attainment by the team and individual Sales Reps in order to provide predictable and forward predicting metrics.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Continually assess and evaluate opportunities to provide additional data to sales, operations and the leadership team in decision making processes
- Participates in recruiting Sales Representatives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive sales team success
- Sales management experience in a technology company with experience at the director or VP level preferred
- Experience with selling enterprise IT services, managed services, hardware and software solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is required
- 5 or more years experience in sales is required
- 3 or more years of experience working in a channel partner relationship is required
- Experience showing consistent career progression into senior leadership role
- Knowledge of financial reporting, operations, marketing and legal agreements
- Sense of urgency with the ability to meet monthly performance deadlines and reporting requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage a team with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal standards for quality of work
- Organized,team player who is considerate and able to work well with others
- Strong understanding of how to build a sales culture and good practices focused on customer satisfaction
- Strong time management abilities and selling a broad portfolio of services
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, Connectwise, Quosal and other software programs
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.