For over 95 years, Morehouse has provided force measurement and instrument calibration services and products for customers worldwide. Under fourth-generation leadership, we are growing and enjoying a strong reputation as the market leader for high-quality services to lower measurement risk.
We work with a broad range of organizations from huge government and commercial labs (like NASA and NIST) to small laboratories--really anyone requiring accurate force or torque measurements. We offer both calibration services and specialty product manufacturing.
The working environment is technical, collaborative, and fast-paced, with our team of 25 employees. We offer a competitive salary and incentives package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, profit sharing and PTO.
We are seeking a dynamic, data-driven Marketing Manager to join our team to enhance and implement effective marketing strategies and objectives. The ideal candidate should enjoy continuous learning, be aligned with the sales and marketing funnel, bring enthusiasm and creative skills for marketing solutions and tactics and have knowledge and experience in several areas, including web, social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, marketing ux solutions and automation.
This position can be hybrid remote and offers the flexibility to work a combination of onsite and remote.
If you are a self-starter, career-driven, and have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Creation and implementation of a strong marketing brand strategy to drive company growth while garnering support and collaboration to drive KPIs
- Work collaboratively with the team members to improve documentation and create new documentation
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services and showcase the solutions that our company offers
- Produce measurable results through personal SEO activity
- Manage external SEM while driving ROI based decisions
- Analyze marketing and sales data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing and sales strategies and determine campaign efficiency
- Develop creative multi-faceted campaigns leveraging email, PPC, snail mail, and digital
- Create content for a variety of goals and target audiences including editorial, direct response, client communications, and public relations
- Create content for digital marketing and advertisements for social media including Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Produce, analyze, and share insights on sales and marketing campaign reporting
- Work with the subject matter experts to create product brochures, videos, and point of sale materials
- Identify potential commercial contracts and follow up to develop business
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the executive management team
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and establish a positive rapport
- Align all Marketing with the New Sales Funnel which should bring the potential prospect to the evaluation stage in the decision-making process
- 4-year degree in Marketing or related is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience in the engineering industry is a plus
- Marketing UX design experience is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) is required
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge and experience is expected
- Possess a thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools such as web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must possess high attention to detail including proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to handle and enjoy a high volume of activity with accuracy and appropriate prioritization
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Photography and Videography skills is a plus
- Some sales training experience, preferably in Sandler is a plus
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.