Camp Hill, PA
Questmont Strategic Wealth Advisors is a unique and exciting investment and wealth management services firm which serves successful families in the Central Pennsylvania area. Our clients include high net worth individuals, business owners and women in transition. Our team strives to create an experience that is highly personalized for the needs of our clients. Our mission is to bring more confidence and simplicity to the lives of our clients.
To achieve these goals, our culture is professional with a friendly and collaborative team environment. We like coming to work every day and work together in the best interests of our clients. We even have frequent fun events that bring together our clients and our team members in a more casual environment that helps us have a more personalized relationship with our clients and better understand their needs.
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team to manage our clients and support our owner advisors. This unique position requires no selling and offers a competitive salary with bonuses and benefits.
If you are tired of selling and would like to focus on taking care of your clients, this position may be for you. And if you want to be part of a growing company that focuses on both client and employee satisfaction, this company may be for you. Finally, if this all sounds appealing and you meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop relationships with existing customers, as well as initiate and build relationships with prospective clients
- Meet with clients to assess and assist them with their current finances and future financial goals
- Monitor and update the client’s financial plan as needs and situations change
- Provide support for owner advisors
- Interact with clients at office and networking events
- Maintain appropriate licenses and continuing education requirements
- Evaluate and study client tax returns, wills and trusts
- 4-year degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a financial advisor is preferred; applicants with direct client facing experience will be considered as well
- Active Series 7 and 66 licenses are required
- Active Life/Annuity licenses are required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Enjoy working with people and have good communication skills
- Conscientious with high standards for both quality and quantity of work
- Strong organizational, reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit with the ability to work well with others
- Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and comfortable using technology; knowledge and experience of cloud-based CRM systems is a plus
- Existing Book of Business is a plus
- Enjoy interacting with clients and attending network events
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.