Client Services Assistant
Camp Hill, PA
Questmont Strategic Wealth Advisors is a unique and exciting investment and wealth management services firm which serves successful families in the Central Pennsylvania area. Our clients include high net worth individuals, business owners and women in transition. Our team strives to create an experience that is highly personalized for the needs of our clients. Our mission is to bring more confidence and simplicity to the lives of our clients.
To achieve these goals, our culture is professional with a friendly and collaborative team environment. We like coming to work every day and work together in the best interests of our clients. We even have frequent fun events that bring together our clients and our team members in a more casual environment that helps us have a more personalized relationship with our clients and better understand their needs.
We are seeking a Client Services Assistant to join our team. Like the best hotels, this position acts as our concierge who helps to greet visitors and callers as a friendly and knowledgeable assistant.
To be successful in this role, successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, be able to effectively multitask numerous responsibilities and have the ability to understand and respond to client needs.
- Maintain front desk procedures and greet visitors in a friendly manner
- Answer and distribute all telephone calls to the right person
- Effectively communicate with clients and provide information as needed
- Assist with the planning and coordination of events and meetings
- Assist financial advisors with meeting preparations
- Maintain and manage reception area and conference room
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and packages, including USPS mail, UPS/Federal Express deliveries, faxes and office supplies
- Maintain & manage contact lists using online CRM system
- Maintain all equipment including fax machine, printers, copiers
- Provide assistance for other administrative projects as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Post-Secondary education preferred
- Previous experience communicating with customers or clients over the phone as well as greeting in-person is required
- Enjoy working with people and have good communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and comfortable using technology such as GoToMeeting
- Knowledge and experience of cloud-based CRM systems is a plus
- Conscientious and high standards for both quality and quantity of work
- Strong organizational, reading, writing,and basic mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.