RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service--an industry icon with 45 years of success and $35mm in revenue. The company, headquartered in Vista, CA, has rapidly growing service areas in California which create great opportunities both for our company and our employees.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team oriented, but fast paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family business.
RotoCo is seeking an experienced Collections Specialist to join our team at our Temecula branch. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. If you are interested in being a part of a strong and growing family owned company, we encourage you to apply.
- Communication with customers to ensure they have received their invoice and communicate terms of payment
- Make outbound collection calls to assigned delinquent customers in a professional manner
- Process payments of current and delinquent invoices from customers
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Assist with other projects as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
- 1-2 years corporate collections experience is required
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, Word) and 10 key by touch is required; Oracle experience is a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Must pass background and drug screening process
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required