Outbound Call Center Representative
RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $35 million in sales. The company, headquartered in Vista, CA, has rapidly growing service areas in California which create great opportunities both for our company and our employees.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team-oriented, but fast-paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family business.
Rotoco is seeking experienced Outbound Call Center Representatives to join our team at its call center. This full-time position will be responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls and communicating with existing customers as well as potential new customers. Representatives are courteous, work to understand customer needs, discuss available services and have confidence in setting appointments for technicians.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented, enjoy talking to people and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. If you are interested in being a part of a strong and growing family-owned company, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound phone calls to current & past customers, as well as cold calls to potential new customers to provide them with our plumbing and drain services
- Set appointments for technicians to meet with the customer
- Maintain communication with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and request referrals
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Follow up with customers who have received quotes
- Report weekly goals and objectives to operations
- Use database systems to track progress with new prospects
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and establish a positive rapport
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures
- Develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience in outbound calls and customer service is required; call center experience is a preferred
- Enjoy talking with people and helping others
- Excellent people skills and ability to establish a positive relationship with customers
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, Word)
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and basic mathematical skills
- Proficient data entry skills
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.