Dispatcher - Plumbing & Restoration Services
RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service--an industry icon with 40+ years of success and nearly $30 million in sales. The company, headquartered in Vista, CA has a growing service area spanning most of San Diego through Sacramento . These rapidly growing areas in California create great opportunities both for our company and our employees.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team oriented, but fast paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family business.
RotoCo is seeking experienced Dispatchers to join our team working Thursday through Sunday, 2:30 p.m. through 11:00 p.m. shift hours at our call center in Temecula. To be successful in this role, candidates should enjoy coordinating the action in a fast-paced service environment with high call volume. If this sounds like you and you have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by monitoring overall service process
- Create work orders to schedule service calls by assigning appropriate service technician based on technical skills and geographical location
- Manage service tickets from start through completion
- Monitor performance of service technicians and take corrective action
- Create weekly service reports for management
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of two or more years of service dispatch experience is required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) is required; knowledge of ServiceTitan software is preferred
- Ability to hold service technicians accountable in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Ability to handle (and even enjoy) a high volume of activity with accuracy and appropriate prioritization
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Flexibility to work including evening and weekend shifts
- Reliable transportation
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.