Customer Care Specialist - Plumbing & Drain Services
RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service--an industry icon with 45 years of success and $35mm in revenue. The company, headquartered in Vista, CA has a growing service area spanning most of San Diego through Sacramento . These rapidly growing areas in California create great opportunities both for our company and our employees.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team oriented, but fast paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family business.
RotoCo seeking an experienced Customer Care Specialist to join our team at our Temecula call center. The Customer Care Specialist will need to understand customer needs, discuss available products and offer solutions while making a high volume of outbound calls.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. If this sounds like you and you have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Make outbound phone calls to current & past customers as well as cold calls to potential new customers to provide them with our plumbing and drain services
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the appointment and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Maintain communication with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and request referrals
- Identify potential B2B commercial contracts and follow up to develop business
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Follow up with customers who have received quotes and turn these opportunities into sales
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to operations
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products and services
- Use database & CRM to track progress with new prospects
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and establish a positive rapport
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures
- Develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs
- 2 or 4 year degree in Marketing or related field is preferred; proven background in business development and sales may be sufficient
- 3 years experience in plumbing sales and business development is preferred; will also consider HVAC sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to understand parts and equipment in the plumbing and drain services industry
- Enjoy working with people and developing long term relationships
- Possess positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, Word)
- Experience with CRM software is required
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish a positive rapport with customers
- Strong, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Proficient/accurate data entry skills
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.