RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter, a service industry icon. The 45-year-old family business, headquartered in Vista, CA is growing rapidly from its current sales rate of approximately $35mm. This rapid growth creates opportunities for the organization and our employees. RotoCo enjoys the brand equity of the Roto-Rooter name with the creative, strategic, and operational freedom of an independent business.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team oriented, but fast paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still executing on new ideas rapidly like a small family business.
RotoCo is seeking a dynamic, data driven Marketing Manager to join our team at our home office in Vista. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm and energy to revitalize marketing strategy and tactics in a booming home services business.
To be successful in this role, candidates should possess creative skills to produce compelling written and graphical content and have a base level knowledge in several areas, including web, social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing and marketing automation. If you are a self-starter, career driven and have the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply.
- Support and collaborate broadly among marketing initiatives that drive KPIs
- Collaborate with the President in the development of new marketing strategies
- Produce measurable results through personal SEO activity
- Manage external SEM and graphic design vendor relationships while driving ROI based decisions
- Develop creative multi-faceted campaigns leveraging email, SMS, PPC, snail mail, radio, TV and digital
- Produce, analyze, and share insights on campaign reporting
- Write outstanding copy for a variety of goals and target audiences including editorial, direct response, client communications, and public relations
- Develop point of sale materials
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to executive management team
- Assist in the creation of digital advertisements by contributing technical content and design advice for Google, Yelp, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Develop thorough knowledge of company’s services
- 4 year degree in Marketing is required
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a dedicated marketing role is required
- Experience in the home services industry is a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) is required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Possess thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools such as web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Ability to handle and enjoy a high volume of activity with accuracy and appropriate prioritization
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Team player with the ability to work well with others
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test
- Additional language skills in Spanish is a plus
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.