Plumbing Service Advisor
RotoCo is one of the largest franchise partners of Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service--an industry icon with 45 years of success and $35mm in revenue. The company, headquartered in Vista, CA, has rapidly growing service areas in California which create great opportunities both for our company and our employees.
Our working environment is modern, friendly and team oriented, but fast paced. We pride ourselves on being part of the Roto-Rooter national brand while still feeling like a family business.
RotoCo is seeking an experienced Plumbing Service Advisor to join our team for the Salinas/Monterey County areas. This position will serve as project manager and provide solutions to customers requiring plumbing and drain services. The service advisor will need to have a strong background in plumbing and understand customer needs to discuss available products and offer solutions.
This is a commissioned position with high income potential, flexibility and opportunities for career growth. If you have a solid background in plumbing services and interested in being a part of a strong and growing family-owned company, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with current and potential clients to evaluate their homes and present options to repair, service or replace their current plumbing systems using effective sales presentations
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales and use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue
- Maintain communication with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and request referrals
- Communicate with potential customers via telephone and email for plumbing services
- Follow up with customers who have received quotes and turn these opportunities into sales
- Identify potential B2B commercial contracts
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to operations
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell products and services
- Use database & CRM to track progress with new prospects
- Attend training to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and establish a positive rapport
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures
- Develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs
- Strong knowledge and experience in the plumbing service and repair industry is required
- Have an understanding of trenchless pipe replacement methods and all aspects of a plumbing system
- 2 years proven sales experience in plumbing services is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Enjoy working with people and developing long term relationships
- Possess positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, Word)
- Experience with CRM software is preferred
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to establish a positive rapport with customers
- Highly motivated and possess drive to exceed sales goals
- Strong reading, writing, and basic mathematical skills
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Clean driving record
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.