Restaurant General Manager - Broken Yolk Cafe
Las Vegas, NV
Broken Yolk Cafe, open for breakfast, brunch and lunch, is known for amazing eggs benedicts, delicious omelets and a fun breakfast bar serving unique AM cocktails. Scale by Three Management, the franchisee operating all Broken Yolk Cafes in Las Vegas, is seeking General Managers (GMs) for restaurants in the Las Vegas area. This position will provide general restaurant management of day to day operations and oversee supervisors and kitchen managers.
Scale by Three Management is a hospitality group of three industry veterans, operating restaurants in the quick service, family dining, and fast casual categories in Nevada, California, Texas, and Utah. For more information regarding Scale by Three Management, please visit www.scaleby3.com.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure and a benefits package which includes medical insurance and 401k.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train and develop high quality team members
- Manage general restaurant day to day operations and oversee supervisors and a kitchen manager
- Maintain a work environment dedicated to promoting food safety
- Responsible for all food and beverage quality, service and cleanliness standards within the restaurant
- Ensure that operational and training standards are consistently maintained
- Respond to guest concerns, both written and verbal, with the ability to creatively solve problems
- Ensure company values are being upheld by maintaining a thriving and positive company culture
- Conduct performance evaluations and recommend promotions or corrective actions when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 5 years full-service restaurant management experience; District level experience is preferred but not required
- Breakfast establishment experience is a plus
- Possess Certified Food Safety Manager card
- Strong work ethic and high personal standards for quality of work
- Working knowledge of financials and budgets, operations and marketing
- Experience in hiring and developing talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organized, team player who is considerate and able to work well with others, with ability to coach and develop others, resolve conflict and promote teamwork
- Possess ability to mentor, coach and develop staff and to resolve conflict
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word)
- Willingness to learn and accommodate company directives
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to be available for emergencies
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Flexibility for travel to Dallas Texas and potential relocation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing, and repetitive hand and wrist motion; working with and around hot, cold, and hazardous equipment in a fast paced and congested environment that will occasionally be loud, hot, cold and/or physically demanding. Must also have the ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds. Position could require occasional travel that may consist of driving for a period of one or more days therein requiring one or more overnight stays; notice of travel may be given with very short notice. Position requires occasional training that may take place on or off-site, by phone and/or online.
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.