Associate Attorney – Collections and Litigation
Salzmann Hughes, P.C. is a regional law firm, with offices in Chambersburg, Carlisle, Harrisburg and Gettysburg, offering a regional practice in commercial and residential real estate, municipal law, business and commercial matters, estate planning and administration, land use, zoning, and environmental issues and general litigation.
With decades of experience handling a broad range of issues, we are dedicated to creating solutions that achieve timely results for our clients. The cornerstones of our practice are experience, integrity and innovation. We are committed to maintaining a high level of integrity and developing new and innovative solutions to meet our client’s needs.
Our work environment is highly collaborative, professional and family-oriented.
We are seeking an experienced attorney to join our Harrisburg office to be a member of the firm’s Municipal and Litigation Practice Groups. To thrive in this role, a successful candidate must be a mature, experienced professional with at least 2 years of experience. The candidate should also be a self-starter who enjoys working in a friendly, team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise and support clients in the area of collections.
- Provide support directly to a shareholder of the firm
- Provide expert legal analysis and provide practical solutions for clients
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients
- Work collaboratively with our administrative and legal team
- Conduct effective legal research
- Review and draft pertinent legal documents
- Obtain and organize appropriate case related materials
- Graduate of accredited law school and licensed to practice in PA
- Minimum 2 years of experience in collections and general litigation is required
- Experience in local government law is preferred
- Mature and well organized
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail
- Skills and comfort using modern software technology to improve efficiency, such as MS Office, and related applications
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site.