West Hartford, CT
Are you a highly experienced attorney who is looking for an opportunity to grow as a partner in a law firm?
Founded in 2001, Stanger Stanfield Law, LLC is a diverse and growing law firm which focuses in a variety of areas including litigation, legal malpractice, employment, commercial litigation, personal injury and family law. We also represent business clients in their ongoing operations as well as in sales and acquisitions of business. We form and advise not for profit organizations and are involved in transfer of Commercial Real Estate. Our clients are often faced with unique, interesting and challenging issues and we are passionate about resolving these issues in thoughtful and inventive ways. We seek a senior attorney who is resourceful and extremely ethical minded with a similar passion for client service and crafting solutions to complex legal challenges.
We are a law firm committed to teamwork, collegiality and working hard on behalf of our clients while finding a healthy balance between life at work and our personal lives. If you share our interests, we hope you will join our team. Please visit our website and explore our blogs at www.stangerlaw.com to learn more about our firm.
We are seeking highly motivated, ethical and experienced attorneys to join our firm and grow their practices. The benefits include opportunities to collaborate with experienced colleagues, business and administrative support, growth opportunities through complimentary practice areas through a common base of clients.
This is a senior position with the potential for equity in the near term after demonstrated success in the position and within our collaborative culture. Successful candidates will complement or even already be in our core practice areas and, ideally, bring an existing book of business. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Possible areas of practice include
- Real estate
- Personal injury - plaintiffs
- Estate planning and administration
- Criminal defense
- Mediation Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provided sophisticated legal analysis and arrive at practical solutions for clients
- Maintain high levels of professional conduct and ethics
- Contribute to the growth of the firm
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients
- Work effectively with people, including colleagues, staff and others
- JD from Accredited Law School
- Connecticut Bar Admission
- 10 + years of experience.
- Experience in a complementary practice area
- Entrepreneural orientation
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Lawyers deal with stressful situations - we work hard to not let that affect our internal interactions
- Attention to detail and proactive in organizing work and anticipating issues in advance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player who enjoys working with others
- Be comfortable using the latest technology, both ini the office and remotely
Please do not call the office or send hard copy resumes unless you know Bruce or Sandy and want to approach them. We carefully consider every application, but we can only accept applications made through this site. All applications are confidential.
We invite you to apply for this position using the link below.