Executive Administrative & Personal Assistant - Accounting Services
San Diego, CA
TGG Accounting has been providing outsourced accounting and business advisory services to small and midsize business owners from diverse industries since 2006. TGG’s mission is to make business owners’ lives better through excellent financial management. TGG is proud to offer the TGG Way, where every client of TGG is assigned a team of four accounting professionals consisting of a CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, and Staff Accountant.
Our employees work in a friendly, team-oriented culture with a work-hard / play-hard atmosphere offering flexibility and opportunities for career growth.
TGG Accounting is seeking an Executive Administrative / Personal Assistant to join our team.
Outcome: Making the Executive’s life better through excellent personal and executive life management.
This is a key position working directly with one of our Executive team members to provide a variety of high-level administrative support. To be successful, candidates should be well organized, technology savvy, detail oriented and able to effectively support a busy executive.
We are looking for someone who is fun, upbeat, and a problem-solver. This job requires flexibility, a positive attitude, and discretion.
- Maintain Outlook Calendar and coordinate meetings: Making sure his calendar is scheduled two weeks in advance, making time for workouts, meals, drive time, and weekly meeting cadences
- Monitor and organize communication (phone and written)
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support which will require learning the basics of an outsourced accounting service business with multiple regional offices and remote employees
- Attend key meetings to record minutes and ensure follow-up on commitments
- Prepare, review and archive documents
- Liaison: Helping respond to emails, texts, and voicemails
- Assist in special projects, as needed
- Responsible for assisting with managing all leads including researching new account possibilities
- Assist in daily functions to obtain and service clients
- Prepare responses to potential customers
- Support active marketing programs and assist with marketing execution
- Prepare business updates, handouts, reports, presentations, and other materials as needed
- Collaborate with marketing on providing reporting on various marketing metrics
- Copying, proofreading, printing and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and creativity, representing TGG in both client and team situations
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep
- Straightening up around house
- Managing and scheduling repairs / maintenance on house
- Managing vacation rentals: Managing vacation rental platforms (Airbnb / Homeaway) taking inventory, following and updating checklists, being available to respond to renters and work on weekends doing check-in / check-out procedures
- Managing to-do list: Live active document which includes several tabs of different business entities and areas of his life he needs to focus on
- Associate Degree or Certificate is required
- Minimum of 3 years executive level administrative experience is required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
- Customer and client relations experience is preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational, reading, writing, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work well with others as well as independtly
- Ability to be flexible and multitask projects with accuracy and prioritization
- Ability to maintain confidential information